Welcome to our blog where we talk about amazing things every day and today is no different. Today we are going to talk about Terrarium TV App and its use on ChromeCast (Streaming).
If you have been looking for some way to use the amazing app that is Terrarium TV on ChromeCast, then you have to look no further.
Terrarium TV is an amazing app that lets you stream and download movies and other great media. You can access a seemingly endless library of media content. It provides movies, TV shows, Animated films, and a lot of other great stuff.
We are going to specifically talk about the features of Terrarium TV and how to use the app on ChromeCast. If you wanna know the steps required to get the app started on Chromecast, then keep reading the article.
Terrarium TV Features
The next part of the article starts here. Here, you will learn about the features of the amazing app that it provides to its users. Let’s take a closer look at the astounding features that this app boasts of. You may then decide why this app has to be on your smartphone.
- It is totally free to download and all the services it provides are also free.
- You can view the media content anytime irrespective of your location. All you need to get started is a decent internet connection.
- Not just movies but you can also watch TV shows, sports, news, cartoons, Anime, Live channels etc.
- This app also has a feature that lets you view media in a resolution of your choice.
- You can bookmark the site for some another time or you can simply download the content and watch it even without an internet connection.
- Language support for more than 40 languages.
- Media content can be played in any of the external media players present in your phone.
These were the features of the Terrarium TV app. Now, it surely has the potential to be the best media streaming app out there. Moving on to the next section of the article we can see how to use the app with the ChromeCast dongle so that you can view the media on a bigger TV screen.
Terrarium TV on ChromeCast
Not all of you might know what ChromeCast is. Let me tell you a little bit about it first so that you might get an idea about it before you try to use it. ChromeCast is a simple media streaming dongle that acts as a bridge between your TV and a media provider. It was created by Google.
The dongle can be powered via two different sources. One is a USB cable and the other is a power adapter. Both these things come with the ChromeCast itself. You have to use the power adapter when the primary power source cannot provide adequate power to the dongle.
The media provider can be anything from an android smartphone to your PC. We are going to use an Android phone in this method. Having the Terrarium TV app on your phone is a must. If you don’t have it then you can get it from the download link I have provided below.
After downloading the file you must install the file on your phone. You can use ChromeCast to stream media on your TV screen by plugging it into the HDMI port of your TV. I have listed out the steps below so that you might get a clear idea about the topic of discussion.
- The first step is to insert the ChromeCast dongle into the HDMI port of your HD TV.
- The next step you have to follow is that you have to download either LocalCast or AllCast on your Android smartphone.
- Install either of the app and get them ready to use.
- Launch Terrarium TV app on your Android Smartphone. Open any video and click on that video. Click on “Open with” on the dialog box that appears.
- After that, select AllCast or LocalCast, depending on whichever you have installed.
- Once you click on the app icon, you need to select your ChromeCast dongle.
You follow the above steps and your video will start playing on your TV screen. So this is how you use the Terrarium TV app with the ChromeCast dongle. This will undoubtedly help you view the movies and other media content on a much bigger screen and providing yet a better experience.
Terrarium TV vs ShowBox
This app also has a competitor app called ShowBox. Now, ShowBox is also one of the best apps for movie streaming. It has been around longer than Terrarium TV and maybe that’s why it has become rusty. People have started losing interest in ShowBox because of various issues.
From time to time, these two apps have been compared to each other. Today we are going to do the same by pitting the two apps against each other.
- Terrarium TV consumes less space on the phone storage than ShowBox. This feature might appeal to great masses because the storage consideration is one of the most important things for any smartphone user.
- While people are facing issues, the developers have been trying to solve them. Now, the rate at which they solve them is also an important factor. In this particular aspect also, Terrarium TV wins.
- Terrarium TV app doesn’t pose as many adds as ShowBox. The users of ShowBox have yet another problem on their hand, namely constant crashing of the app. This is rarely the case with Terrarium TV. Another plus point the latter app
- The library of Terrarium TV is also continuously updated, unlike ShowBox.
You can download ShowBox using this link below and see for yourself. Click on the link to directly download the Showbox APK for Android devices;
Although both the apps try their best to fulfill the needs of its users, Terrarium TV emerges as the better one from the two. It clearly has beaten ShowBox in every category that is mentioned above.
We have reached the final conclusion of this article here. I am confident that you must have understood the Terrarium TV App procedure to use it with ChromeCast (Streaming) for transferring the visuals to a bigger screen. If you had a good time reading this article or have some queries about the same, then you may contact us on iterrariumtv. Thank you.